Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 8 :)

Soooooo - lots and lots of good things to report!  Brandon is doing sooo much better. His spirits are much better than the last time I updated. So thank you for the thoughts, prayers and letters. Apparently he got 4 of my letters at once, so im thinking they hold mail and what not so that is probably why he didn't get any that one mail call.  Anyway, his PT test was last monday, and he did so awesome! He did 43 situps and only needed 36! He said he didn't know why he was so worried hahaha So, unless he hurts himself (knock on wood) there is no reason why he should not graduate on time. I think they may have to do the test one more time, but I think now that he has done so well he will have no problem cuz he knows he can do it :)

He is giving a talk in the branch over there on the 29th about obedience. I know he is going to do really well, he is such a good speaker, and of course he has been talking about obedience a lot in his letters to me so there really isn't a better topic they could have chosen - funny how inspiration works out that way hahaha

On another note Michelle's baby shower was on saturday. She got such cute things, and had so many people there supporting her! i thought it went really well. Allison throws a great party, and I'm totally trying out those tissue paper pom poms the next chance I get ;)  Anyway, I want to wish Michelle the best - can't wait to meet Brynlee! and of course thank her and Allison for letting me help out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment