Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 9 - 16 days till Graduation!

Well, Brandons last couple of letters have been wonderful to read! It seems nothing has changed much on the 'getting in trouble for stupid things and people' front, but everything is going well and Brandon is staying out of trouble :) They went on another overnight camping trip thing the other night, and apparently there were ticks and bugs everywhere. Brandon was happy to report he only found one tick the next day while showering - so gross!!

In other news, it was my little sister jessica's highschool graduation on thursday. It was so weird to see her enter adulthood! It makes me feel old! I dont know what I'm going to do when my youngest sibling graduates! That's so crazy to think about, and its only a few years away! I never really think about our family all grown up with families of our own, for some reason my younger siblings are always still much younger in my visions of the future. hahaha I hope I dont turn into one of those moms that cries and can't bare the thought of her babies being all grown up. Things aren't looking good if I can't even handle my little sister graduating hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment