Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 10 - One week till Graduation!!

Well I am beside myself with excitement! This time next week I will be with Brandon! I can't wait! which probably means this week is going to go by horribly slow, but i can't help it! hahaha and if you dont believe me,  i think the amount of exclaimation points i have used so far is a small indication of my feelings! hahaha  anywho - I got a letter yesterday, after a week without anything because of his 5 day camping trip the letter was a very welcome sight :) It turns out he passed his last physical test, and should have gotten a phone call, but was sent on some sort of cleaning assignment and everyone got to make their calls while he was gone! That was so upsetting to hear. With his luck, im not sure how he has survived basic at all hahaha
other than that things went well during the trip, no ticks :) but he does still keep rolling his ankle. It seems to happen almost everyday, or multiple times during certain activities. I'm trying not to worry too much but I cant really help it. I want to get him some kind of graduation present, of course he says my attendence will be enough, but i dont want to show up empty handed. hmmmm.... ill have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment